A night to remember! (A love story)

I was dazed by a single star. Your  eyes meet with mine but I quickly looked away and you did the same. For that quick second I felt my heart beat faster and faster. I was getting really nervous because I didn’t  know how you felt about me, so I just carried on a casual conversation, just you and I. We were the only ones there at that moment. A few minutes later, you gathered up the courage and sat right next to me. My heart beating faster and faster as you talked to me. You pulled something out of your pocket and asked me to look at it. You asked for my opinion and I said it looked beautiful. After a few minutes of talking, you gave me a backstory on the beautiful necklace and showed me its true meaning. You gave it to me and the whole world was put on pause, it was only you and I in that wonderful moment. That moment sadly came to an end when I got really nervous and didn’t say what  I was going to. The words were about to slip out of my mouth when we decided to part our ways and hang out with our other friends at the event. I will never forget the night when you gave me that special gift that made my night even better that it was supposed to be! The End.

2 thoughts on “A night to remember! (A love story)